Stabilization of slopes and protection against rockfall in the road g-200, p.k. 19+400 a p.k. 21+350
Design, Advisor and Project Construccion
Geographical Location: LORCA – GRAN CANARIA ISLAND (Spain).
- Department of Roads of the Autonomous Government of Gran Canaria Island.
Description of the works
- Stabilization of 2.400 m2 on the slopes of the Road with a support of 60 kN/m2, through the placement of wire mesh steel with high elastic limit and bolts Φ = 40 mm and L = 6 m.
- Installation of 500 m of rockfall barrier E=1000 kJ, H=4 m
- Installation of 550 m of rockfall barrier E=2000 kJ, H=5 m
- Installation of 500 m of rockfall barrier E=3000 kJ, H=6 m
- Installation of 700 m of rockfall barrier E=5000 kJ, H=7 m